Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween ATC"s

These are some Halloween ATC"s I made for a swap over on twopeas. I had a lot of fun making them. This was actually my first time making ATC's . We were required to use canvas...that stuff is awesome!!

Here is the traditional one:

IMAG0107


I misted it with some brown tinted water and dropped some alcohol inks on it and the ink just spread around. I crumpled the pieces up and rubbed them between my fingers to make the ink bleed a little more You don't have much time to play with alcohol ink, so I was moving like lightning! I stamped the cat with Memento ink and embellished it some more.

This is the vintage inspired one:

IMAG0106

I inked the whole thing with orange and black and more black around the edges, then embellished it with different odd and ends. I got these awesome brads from my Betty, adriansmom! So cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails